I used my Provo Craft Cricut to cut the letters for the name SAVANNAH!
I used the Font "Digs My Hart" from www. kevinandamanda.com
My Custom Photo Frame
What You'll Need:
1 wooden Frame ( I got one at Hobby Lobby for $2.00)
1 piece 12x12 Scrapbook paper
(remove glass from frame if frame has glass before proceeding)
1. Paint Wooden Frame Color of your choice
2. Let Dry
3. Trace Frame onto Scrapbook papers back side. Trace the outer frame and the inner part where the picture goes.
4. Cut the Frame From the Paper.
5. Apply Mod Podge with a Foam Brush to the front side of the frame.
6. Lay the paper cut out over the wooden frame. Press down with your fingers to remove air bubbles.
7. Apply Mod Podge with a Foam Brush all over the Scrapbook Paper.
8. Let Dry
9. Now you can decorate with embellishments. I added the Name "Savannah". If You embellish with paper make sure to put on another coat of Mod Podge.
7. Let Dry
8. Spray Frame with Acrylic Sealer and Let Dry
Im linking to this party today!!