Tuesday, December 11, 2012
My Top 5 Tips for Holiday Hosting
I love throwing parties! Birthday parties, baby showers, cookie swaps, you name it and I want to be a part of it! I especially love holiday parties! Thanksgiving through New Years, I am in totally Holiday Celebration mood and a Holiday Party is the perfect way to get everyone together for just a little bit to enjoy each others company! But without a little planning a Holiday party can go from a fun idea to a full out panic attack. Here are some of my favorite tips to make the holiday parties flow seamlessly.
1. Plan ahead! Don't wait until the last minute to start planning. It's never to early to start working on a plan and gathering the things you'll need for the party. Thing will go much more smoothly if you do that, than if you wait until the day before to start planning.
2. Decide on what kind of foods and drinks will be served at the party. Will there be finger foods only with cocktails or will you be serving an entire meal with coffee and dessert at the end?
3. Make dessert and coffee easy by setting up a dessert buffet table and a "gourmet coffee bar". Set up the new Breville YouBrew with a few coffee options, whipped cream, coffee creamers and peppermint sticks.
4. Keep the decorations simple with a few stand out centerpieces. This will keep the price down as well as the prep work.
5. Make sure that you can enjoy the party! There' nothing worse than throwing an awesome party and not getting to enjoy it because you're stuck in the kitchen, or stuck making drinks. Set everything up and then sit back, relax and spending time with your guest.
Breville has released new, time saving products such as the YouBrew, just in time for the holidays! Create your perfect cup or pot of coffee instantly and easily with the Breville YouBrew. Check out their website for more information on this product and other great gift ideas.
And don't forget to reply below for two chances to win your choice of amazing Breville products either for yourself or as a gift to a loved one: YouBrew, Tea Maker and Smart Oven products ($250 ARV)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Breville. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules
Written Angie Barrett at 12:00 AM
#sundaysupper (40) 4th of July (11) Apple (14) Apple Pie (5) artichoke hearts (3) Asparagus (5) bacon (18) Banana (15) Beef (21) Bread (19) Broccoli (12) Cake (45) Cake Pops (8) Candy (17) Caramel (6) Cheese (43) cheese pizza (3) Cheesecake (7) cherry (3) Chicken (53) Chocolate (84) Chocolate and Peanut Butter (14) Chocolate Chip (11) Cinnamon (4) Cookie (51) cookies (35) cream cheese (7) Cupcakes (21) Dinner (60) disney (14) Drinks (11) Easter (18) eclair (2) Egg (14) Gift Ideas (21) Giveaway (35) Gravy (4) homemade (12) Honey BBQ (2) icing (14) Jack Daniels (1) kiwi (2) Macaroni and Cheese (6) Main Dish (36) Mexican (8) Mushrooms (16) Pancakes (5) Parmesan (5) Party (26) Pasta (41) PeanutButter (8) Peas (7) Pie (19) potatoes (29) recipe (329) Restaurant (20) Rice (14) Risotto (1) Seafood (16) Shrimp (12) Smores (7) Snack (20) Spaghetti (4) spinach (10) Strawberry (17) Summer (15) Sun-Dried Tomato (1) Sunday Supper (19) Taco (5) thanksgiving (32) The Secret Recipe Club (18) Tomatoes (13) Treats (21) Turkey (5) Vegetables (24) Watermelon (3) wine (5) Wreath (9) Yancey House (4) yogurt (4) Zucchini (4)