Let me take just a second to branch out just a bit! Yesterday my sister in law and I went to the The Great and Powerful Oz in 3D. Let me just tell you that I am not a huge fan of the Wizard of Oz but the previews for this one looked good so I decided to give it a shot… and…. I loved it!
It was the perfect movie for 3D! I won’t go into a lot of detail but, yes I loved it. The flowers, the yellow brick road and the Emerald city… just beautiful. *YAY Disney!*
Speaking of the Emerald city and all things green, St.. Patrick’s Day is almost here! While I may not go all out and go crazy for St.. Patrick’s Day I do tend to make holiday themed foods a lot 🙂
Saint Patrick’s Day is the perfect opportunity to bring a little more “green” into the world.
These cookies are just one of those desserts that I like to make for almost any holiday. It’s like a cookie and a cupcake rolled into one. Layers of icing, soft chocolate chip cookies and pretty sprinkles, what’s not to love?!?
These cookies stacks are Saint Patrick’s Day Cookie Stacks, and they are part of a wonderful, festive round of up Saint Patrick’s Day recipes from some great bloggers! One of the best parts about any holiday is making holiday themed foods to go along with it right?? haha.
Here are the great Saint Patrick’s Day recipes from our St Patrick’s Day Recipes round up that was put together by Jen of Jen’s Favourite Cookies. I seriously love all of them!
1. Key Lime Pound Cake by Joan at Chocolate Chocolate & More
2. Mini Banoffee Pie Tarts by Kelly at Kelly Bakes
3. Chocolate Bailey’s Mousse Tart from Nancy at Gotta Get Baked
4. Irish Carbomb Cupcakes from Susan at Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
5. Pistachio Caramel Cookies from Jen at Jen’s Favorite Cookies
6. Guinness Stout Mini Bundt Cake from Shanna at Pineapple and Coconut
7. Irish Cheese and Bacon Cheesecake with Walnut Crust by Carla at Chocolate Moosey
8. Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Trifle from Anita at Hungry Couple NYC
9. Key Lime Pie Ice Cream from Renee at Magnolia Days
10. Pistachio Mousse Cups from Kim at Cravings of a Lunatic
11. Irish Eggs Benedict from Isabelle Crumb Blog
12. St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Stack from Angie at Big Bears Wife
13. Guinness Chocolate Cake from Jen at Juanita’s Cocina
14. Irish Potato Oatmeal Bread from Sarah at What Smells So Good