This week totally flew by didn’t it! Well, it flew by for me anyways! Yesterday just like the week, was super super busy and the hours flew by so quickly. I spent hours yesterday in the kitchen working on some new recipes and by the time 8:30pm rolled around my feet were hurting and my hands felt like they were swollen. I had literally been up and working on stuff since 7am.
I’ve started a Saturday tradition of going down to the coffee shop downstairs and having coffee and breakfast while I take a little time for me and just write. I carry my little blue notebook and sit by the window and just write and write and write. It’s wonderful, really, it’s my little time for me and I love it. This morning I enjoyed an amazing cinnamon roll and peppermint bark latte while I did a bit of writing.
After I had been down there for about an hour or so, my cousin Crystal met me with her girls and we walked over to the farmer’s market for a bit. I picked up some more homemade dog treats for Jasper and Bella as well as some local farm eggs. I can’t wait to share some of the recipes that I worked on today!
But let’s move on! It’s Sunday, therefor it’s time for another weekly meal plan! Check out what we’ve got planned out for you:
- Easy Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet (Homemade Hamburger Helper) – Big Bear’s Wife
- Mom’s Pot Roast – The Cooking Actress
- Vegetable Fried Quinoa – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Simply Delicious Chicken and Dumplings – Foodtastic Mom
- Cinnamon Applesauce Granola – The Pajama Chef
- Tiramisu for Two – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan – March 7th – March 13th