- Yield: 8 cups
Chocolate 123 ABC Squares
- 1 cup chocolate melting candy
- 1/2 cup rice chex cereal
- 123 ABC Sprinkles
ABC 123 Snack Mix
- 3 cups Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup M&M Chocolate Candies
- 1 cup dried apple chips
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- Homemade Chocolate ABC Squares
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip chex pieces (individually or in clumps) into the melted candy coating.
- Lay them on a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle with 123 ABC Sprinkles.
- Let chex pieces sit for 15 - 20 minutes or until chocolate candy coating hardens.
- In a large bowl, combine mini pretzels, M&Ms, Banana Chips and Apple chips.
- Stir in chocolate 123 ABC bites. Stir to combine.
Leave a Comment