- Cook Time:1m
- Yield: 4 large hashbrown waffles
- 1 pound refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Non stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, bacon bits, cheese and beaten eggs until combines.
- Sprinkle with a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- Heat waffle iron on medium - high heat.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Add about 1 cup of mixture to waffle iron.
- Spread out evenly over iron.
- Close lid and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from waffle iron.
- Continue process until mixture is done. :)