- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- 16 ounces ground pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 24 ounces jar marinara sauce
- 20 ounces jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet add ground pork sausage and Italian seasonings.
- Cook over medium heat until sausage it browned, breaking it apart with a spoon or spatula as it cooks. Remove from heat once cooked.
- While the sausage is cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add it back to the pot.
- Pour marinara and Alfredo sauce over pasta.
- Stir to combine.
- Stir in cooked sausage.
- Mix everything together and pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley.
Leave a Comment