- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 8h 20m
- Yield: 6 CUPS ICE CREAM (1 LOAF PAN)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon banana extract
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup banana cream pie pudding (3 little banana pie pudding packs)
- 10 vanilla wafers, crushed
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream, powdered sugar and banana, mix on high with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and pudding. Whisk until combined to make ice cream base.
- Spoon some of ice cream base into a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle on some crushed vanilla wafers.
- Spoon on another layer of ice cream base, continuing to layers of ice cream and vanilla wafers until loaf pan is full.
- Finish with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.