- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Yield: 8-12 sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 - 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce (I used Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh diced pineapple (or 20oz can diced pineapples, drained)
- 8 -12 buns
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rub a 1.5 - 2 qt baking dish with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Lay chicken in baking dish and cover with 1 cup BBQ sauce.
- Cover with drained pineapple pieces.
- Bake at 400F for 1 hour or until chicken is done. Chicken needs to reach 165F if you are checking with a meat thermometer.
- Remove from oven and shred chicken. Stir in 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce or more until chicken is well coated.
- Pile high on buns and serve.
Leave a Comment