- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
- Yield: 1 apple crisp
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 box (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the apple slices into a deep pie dish (or cake pan)
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender.