- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h 15m
- Total Time: 1h 25m
- Yield: 1 load pan
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup diced peaches, *peeled*(about 3 peaches)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each egg is added. Add in the vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in the sour cream and mix until well combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently fold in the blueberries and peaches.
- Line a loaf pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
- Remove and put on a cooling rack, once cooled a little flip bread out to cool completely.
Leave a Comment