- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 large slices
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- Fresh Parsley, diced- Optional
- 5 pieces of bacon, cooked
- 8 ounces crumbled sausage, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Cabot's Extra Sharp White and Yellow)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 eggs
- hot sauce - Optional
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Roll out pizza dough onto a stoneware baking sheet or a metal baking sheet that\'s been lined with parchment paper.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper and the milk. Whisk to combine.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add egg. Scramble eggs by moving them around slowly and cooking on medium to low heat. You don\'t want to dry them out.
- Cook until they just start to loose their shine.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs over pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Sprinkle on the cooked sausage and bacon.
- Bake in a the preheated oven for 13 minutes or until crust is done.
- Cool and slice.
- Top with diced Parsley and Hot sauce*** optional
Leave a Comment