- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 4-6 breakfast wraps
- 4 -6 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded White Oak Cheddar Cabot Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Farmhouse Reserve White Cheddar Cabot Cheese
- hot sauce (optional)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or no salt seasoning salt)
- 3 tablespoons of whole milk or heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 10 -12 strips of bacon
- (Or a mix of both cheeses)
- Cook the bacon until crisp. I normally cook my bacon in the oven.Once the bacon is cooked remove it from the pan and place it onto some paper towels to drain. Reserve a few tablespoon of bacon grease.Crack the three eggs into a blender. Add in the seasoning salt and cream. Blend for about 1 minutes. This will make those eggs extra airy and fluffy!
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and saute until tender. Once they\'re cooked, Set them aside.
- In the same skillet, heat another tablespoon of bacon grease. Add the eggs. Cook/Scramble until cooked to your liking. Don't over cook them and dry them out.
To assemble Breakfast Wraps:
- Heat the tortillas for just a few moments in the microwave to make them easier to roll.
- Start on one edge of the tortilla shell and layer the eggs, cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Add a few dashed of hot sauce.
- Roll the tortilla over the filling, tucking the edges and roll like a burrito.