- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 4-6 servings of Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet 16 oz ground beef, 85% lean 15% fat
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic (or 2 cloves of garlic, minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon no salt seasoning salt (I use 7th Wonder, Salt Free Seasoning)
- 4 cups beef broth (or chicken broth)
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese (or your favorite kind)
- *Garnished with fresh parsley in the photos*
- In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic and seasoning salt, then brown the ground beef.
- Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease.
- Add in the beef broth and bring to a simmer. Add in the macaroni and stir. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender.
- Add in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve hot.