- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 4 servings
- 6 ounces brown rice noodles
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1/2 cup carrot peels or julienned carrots
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas
- 10 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- In a large pot, cook the noodles according to package directions (with no salt).
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water, drain pasta and set aside.
- While noodles are boiling, cut chicken into small bite size pieces.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook 6-7 minutes or until done and no longer pink.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add carrot peels and sugar snap peas to the hot skillet. Cook and stir, 3-5 minutes or until tender and hot.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, onion powder and chili powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add chicken and noodles to skillet with peas and carrots.
- Stir in sauce.
- If sauce is too thick, pour in a bit of the reserved pasta water to thin it out.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving.