- Chocolate Melting Wafers (or Chocolate QuickCoat Melting Chocolate)
- Ridged Potato Chips (I think that these work the best!)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Line a baking sheet (or flat surface) with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt Chocolate according to package directions. I normally pour my chocolate into a bowl and melt it in the microwave in 30 seconds burst, stirring between each heating session until melted.
- Dip each potato into melted chocolate and then lay them on the wax paper to cool.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- To quicken the chocolate hardening process, stick the chocolate dipped potato chips into the fridge for about 10 minutes.