- 2 boxes of graham crackers
- 2 Large boxes of Vanilla Instant pudding
- 6 cups of milk
- 2 cans of chocolate icing
- Sprinkles *optional
- In a large bowl, mix together the Vanilla Instant pudding mix and cold milk. Whisk until the pudding starts to thicken!
- In a 9 X 13 (or whatever size) dish, lay out a row of graham crackers. Cover the graham crackers in pudding. Lay down another layer of graham crackers and cover with the pudding.
- Continue to layer the graham crackers and pudding until you reach the top of the dish. Finish with a graham cracker layer.
- Heat the chocolate frosting so that it easy to pour but not completely liquid. (I normally stick my cans of frosting into the microwave for about 20 seconds.)
- Spread the chocolate frosting over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Sprinkles with Sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours (or overnight) *Long enough for the graham crackers to become soft*