- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 6 Christmas Marbled Dipped Apples
- 6 Envy Apples
- 6 lollipop sticks
- 2 -4 cups white melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup red melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup green melting chocolate
- Wash the apples and make sure to dry them really well. You don\'t want any water to touch the chocolate.
- Stick a lollipop stick into each apple and set them aside.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper or foil.
- While you can use any colors you want for your marbled apples we\'re going with white, red and green for these Christmas Marbled Dipped Apples.
- The white chocolate is the base for these apples while the red and green are the accent colors.
- Pour your three separate colors into three separate bowls, making sure the white chocolate is in a bowl that\'s deep enough to dip the entire apple.
- Melt your colored chocolate according to the package directions, I melt mine in the microwave in 30 second bursts until melted and smooth.
- Once all of the chocolate is melted, drizzle a little bit of the red and green chocolate onto the top of the white. Dip an apple down into the chocolate, twisting slowly just a bit, then stop twisting and remove the apple from the chocolate. Set it onto the parchment paper to harden.