- Yield: 4 Christmas Stove Top Potpourri gift bags
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 12 whole star anise
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons whole cloves
- 4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 oranges
- 4 chip-wood baskets
- 4 medium size clear treat bags
- Twine or Ribbon
- Ornament (optional)
- Printable Tag
- Break Cinnamon sticks in half and place into a small bowl or a small plastic bag. Add vanilla to bag and shake (or stir).
- Set aside.
- Divide all of the ingredients by 4.
- Place chip-wood basket into clear treat bag.
- (do this for all four)
- Divide fresh cranberries into each basket.
- Add everything else to baskets.
- Add rosemary and orange last.
- Tie bag closed with ribbon or twine.
- Add an ornament and the free printable tag!
Leave a Comment