- Cook Time: 15m
- Serves: 8 -12 people
- Yield: 8 inch skillet of dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 -4 oz creamy swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayo (or sour cream)
- 3 cups Cotija Powdered Cheese
- 2 -3 cans corn (15.25 oz each) put a little to the side for the top, drained
- *fresh parsley for garnish*Optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and creamy swiss together. Mix in the mayo and cheese.
- Stir in the corn (reserve some to sprinkle on top)
- Sprinkle some of the corn on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot/warm with chips.
- * I used an 8-inch Skillet**
Leave a Comment