- 1 box of spaghetti noodles (I used thin spaghetti)
- 2 large jars of Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- In a large pot of salted water, boil the spaghetti noodles for about 12 minutes or until done.Drain the noodles and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the sauce. Add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour noodles and sauce into an oven safe dish and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Place back into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce is thick and the cheese is melted.