- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 25m
- Yield: about 2 cups
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking pan with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic and seasoning salt.
- Toss broccoli in until completely coated.
- Toss in 1/2 cup cheese and stir well.
- Lay broccoli out onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is crispy, or cook for about 10-15 minutes for less crispy cheese.
Leave a Comment