- Wrapped Chocolate Snack Cakes (like Swiss Rolls)
- Black Card stock or Construction paper
- googly eyes (I found the colored ones at Dollar Tree)
- tape (not pictured)
- I used a plastic bat from the Dollar Tree as a guide and traced around it with a pencil onto some black card stock. Or you can free hand draw the bat wings.
- Place the Swiss Roll in the middle, trace around it to make a head and add some triangle ears.
- Next step is to just cut out the bat.
- Fold the wings in a bit, you can place the snack cake back into the bat to use it as a guide to fold the wings.
- Then just tape the snack cake onto the bat with a few pieces of rolled tape.
- After that, just attach the eyes with glue dots or tape.
- You can also add a little piece of tape to the bat wings to keep them closed :)
Leave a Comment