- 1 Black Candle
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Black Flame Candle Label Printed from BigBearsWife.com
- Cut Label from printer paper.
- Brush a layer of mod podge onto the front of the candle. Make sure the layer of mod podge is roughly the same size as the label.
- Attach the label to the candle and paint another layer of mod podge over the label.
- Let candle dry completely.
- *Mod Podge is non-flammable BUT I would recommend using a candle in glass if you plan on burning it. If it\'s just for looks then it will be fine to mod podge the label right onto the candle