- Cook Time: 45m
- Yield: 9 brownies
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or chocolate extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- blue food coloring
- 9 Christmas Tree Royal Icing Decorations
- Piping Bags
- snowflake sprinkles
- # 32 Open Star Tip
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper or foil with overlapping ends (this will make it easier to remove the brownies later).
- In a large bowl, combine the diced butter, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir mixture and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Let chocolate mixture cool slightly.
- When chocolate mixture has cooled a bit, stir in vanilla and salt.
- Next, stir in eggs.
- Mix in flour until completely incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate syrup.
- Pour batter into prepared pan & press peanut butter cups down into the batter.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Bake, Cool and Cut Brownies. The recipe I use yields 9 brownies.
- Fill a piping bag, fitted with a # 32 Open Star Tip, with 1/2 cup vanilla frosting. Pipe 2-3 zig zags of frosting on the bottom part of the brownie.
- Fill a piping bag, fitted with a # 32 Open Star Tip, with 1/2 cup blue tinted vanilla frosting. Pipe 4-5 zig zags of frosting on the top part of the brownie.
- Add a Christmas Tree Royal Icing Decorations to the center of the brownie.
- Add a few snowflake sprinkles to the blue frosting.
Leave a Comment