- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Total Time: 55m
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 4 cups water
- 48 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Select the Saute Button on the Instant Pot and set it to normal.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Hit the Cancel Button.
- Stir in the pasta, pasta sauce, water, oregano and Italian seasoning.
- Stir well.
- Put the lid onto the Instant Pot and seal it, making sure the vent on top is in the correct position.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. When it\'s done cooking, use the quick release on top to depressurize the Instant Pot.
- Remove lid and stir in the ricotta cheese. Stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish, and top it with the rest of the cheese.
- Place into the oven, turn the broiler on high and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Leave a Comment