- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 8h 15m
- Total Time: 8h 20m
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 pounds Chuck Roast
- 16 ounces (1 pound) baby carrots
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 (1.5 oz) packet of beef stew seasoning mix
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mashed Potatoes
- Add roast to crock pot bowl.
- Add carrots and mushroom slices.
- Add in seasoning mix and water.
- Stir slightly.
- Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Once cooked, mix together the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water. Add to slow cooker bowl and stir.
- Turn off heat and let sit for 15 minutes. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Leave a Comment