- Yield: 8x8 pan of fudge
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 (14 oz ) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chopped peppermint kisses
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Create a double broiler by place a glass or metal bowl over top of a sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with about 1/2 a cup of water. Bring the water to a simmer. (There should be enough water in the pan to simmer to but enough to touch the top bowl.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips to the top bowl. Heat the white chocolate chips until they are melted, stirring every minute or so.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips into the 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of chopped peppermint kisses over the fudge.
- Let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Unlike the regular fudge, the white chocolate is sticky. After you cut it into squares let it sit for 30 minutes so that the tackiness disappears.