- Yield: Makes about 10 (depends on how big you cut the squares)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- 10 drops yellow food coloring
- 10 drops blue food coloring
- Melted Chocolate/Candy Coating
- Candy Eyes
- Melt the butter in a large pot and add the marshmallows. Stir until they are all melted!
- Add in the food coloring and stir until it turns green.
- Add rice krispie cereal a little bit at a time and stir to combine.
- Press rice krispie cereal into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Press flat and let cool.
- Let rice krispie treats sit for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Melt Chocoalte according the package directions. Dip the tops of the Rice Krispie Treats into the melted chocolate.
- Lay on a sheet of wax paper (or a plate).
- Use some of the melted chocolate and \"glue\" on the candy eyes.
- Fill a ziplock bag with some of the melted chocolate, snip an end off and pipe a stitch mouth onto Frankenstein.
- Let the Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats sit for about 20 minutes undisturbed or until the chocolate had hardened.
Leave a Comment