- Prep Time:10m
- Yield: 1 loaf pan of ice cream
- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 -4 large ripe peaches, peeled and roughly chopped
- Add chopped peaches to a sauce pan and turn the heat to medium. Cook peaches for just a few minutes or until they become soft.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Stir in peaches.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better