- Serves: 6
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 -2 tablespoons green curry paste -green curry paste is hot so adjust to your taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 pieces of fresh lemon grass (don\'t eat this! Just use it for flavor, remove before eating)
- 1 cup mushrooms slices
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 can un-drained pineapple chunks
- 1 bag yellow saffron rice, prepared according to package directions
- In a large pot, heat about 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice. Add the carrots and saute until tender.
- Add in the chicken and cook until chicken is almost done. Add in the snap peas, mushrooms, pineapple slices with juice and lemon grass. Stir.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Stir to combine. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is done. Add in the curry paste, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon over prepared saffron rice.