- Yield: 12 Jack Skellington Oreo Pops
- 12 Oreos
- White chocolate candy coating/White chocolate candy melts
- Black Edible Marker (I use the AmeriColor Black Edible Markers now)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Black Ribbon
- --Baking Sheet lined with Foil
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions. Pour into a short glass.
- Add a dab of chocolate to the end of the lollipop stick and stick a lollipop stick into the cream filling of each Oreo. Lay Oreo pops onto the foil lined baking sheet.
- Stick into the freezer for 1 minute. (This step is optional but it helped me keep the Oreos on the Stick)
- Remove Oreo pops from freezer.
- Dip the Oreos into the white chocolate one at a time. Covering each one and tapping off the excess chocolate. Place back onto the foil lined baking sheet.
- Place into the fridge for 5 minutes or until chocolate is hard.
- Remove Oreo pops from fridge.
- Using an edible marker, draw Jack Skellington's face onto each pop. If you have trouble with the marker "drying out" while you're drawing the faces, lightly wet a paper towel and press the tip of the marker onto the wet paper towel and then continue to draw the faces. (I've been using AmeriColor Black Edible Markers for about a month now and love them)
- Tie on Jack's bow to finish the pops.
Leave a Comment