- Prep Time: 20m
- Serves: 10 or more people
- 1 pineapple + 2oz of the pineapple's juice
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, huled & chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled & sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup blackberries
- 30 green grapes, halved
- 16 ounces jar marshmallow fluff
- Slice the pineapple in half vertically.
- Carefully scoop most of the pineapple out to make the \"bowls\".
- Dice the pineapple and set aside.
- Wash all of your fruit and combine it in a large bowl with the chopped pineapple. Stir together.
- In a medium or large bowl, mix the marshmallow fluff and 2 oz of the pineapple juice. Stir until smooth. *This may take a few minutes*
- Fill one pineapple bowl with fruit and the other with the marshmallow dip.
- Reserve the left over fruit in the bowl to refill the pineapple bowl as needed.
Leave a Comment