- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- Serves: servings
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound frozen diced potatoes
- 12 ounces jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined with tails left on (tails optional)
- 4 ears corn, shucked, cleaned and cut into 3 inch pieces
- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup butter, (1 stick), melted + 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder + 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay + 1 teaspoon Old Bay
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, wisk together 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 tablespoon garlic poweder and 1 tablespoon Old Bay.
- In an oven safe dish, combine the frozen diced potatoes, corn cob pieces and andouille sausage coins.
- Pour on butter and toss to coat everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 425F for 18 minutes.
- Next, in a bowl, toss the shrimp with the remaining butter, garlic powder and Old Bay.
- Add shimp to top of potato, corn and sausage.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp or done.
Leave a Comment