- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 5m
- Yield: about 15 cups
- 2 cans (28 oz each) Pork n Beans
- 2 tablespoons onion powder (or 1 large onion chopped)
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard (a big smiley face)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a 9x13 dish, mix beans and onion powder (or chopped onion) together.
- Add mustard. (Sylvia & Toni said to draw a big smiley face in the beans with the mustard to get the right amount)
- Mix in the brown sugar and ketchup. Stir well.
- Cook for 45 minutes - 60 minutes.
Leave a Comment