- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 50m
- Yield: 6-8 large servings
- 2 cups of prepared white rice
- 2 cups of chopped Broccoli Florets, steamed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup ( I use Campbells)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup ( I use Campbells)
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix everything (except the cheese) in a casserole dish. Mix In one cup of cheese.
- Bake Casserole in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Top casserole with remaining cup of cheese (you can use less or more if desired) and stick casserole back into the oven.
- Cook about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Leave a Comment