- Yield: Makes about 10-12 depending on size of mold
- 1 cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 1 cup cool whip, thawed (I used store bought but you can use homemade)
- 1/4 cup Nutella (I used store bought but you can use homemade)
- *PLEASE NOTE that I have not tried this with the homemade substitutions*
- In a mixer, combine the milk and cool whip.
- Add in the nutella and whisk until smooth.Pour into mold and freeze for 6-10 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the mold under warm water to loosen the pops.
- If you just pull hard on the sticks they will come out without the popsicle!
- Loosen them with the warm water to the point where they easily slide out of the molds.
Leave a Comment