- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 4 servings
For the Pork Chop
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
For the Vegetables
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large squash
- 8 small red potatoes
- 3 cobs of corn
- 4 -5 tablespoons of Marzetti® Garlic Parmesan Veggie Drizzle™
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Season the pork chops with the salt, pepper and thyme.
- Let pork chops sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large oven proof skillet on high heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once the pan is screaming hot, add the pork chops.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and Cook the other side for 4 minutes.
- Place pork chops into the oven and let cook for 30-45 minutes or until done. *Pork should be at 145° F when done*
- While the pork is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Dice zucchini and squash into bite sized pieces.
- Half and then quarter red potatoes.
- Toss all of the vegetables, including the whole corn cobs into the boiling water. boil for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Once tender, drain and set aside.
- Cut corn from the cobs and toss all of the vegetables together.
- Plate pork chop and vegetables.
- Flavor the vegetables with the Marzetti® Garlic Parmesan Veggie Drizzle™