- Total Time:7h
- Yield: 1 LOAF PAN - 6 CUPS
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (10 oz) Red, White and Blue Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Add peanut butter to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- (Or into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Mix for a few seconds.
- Whip in heavy cream and vanilla a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Fold in 3/4s of the M&Ms.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with the rest of the M&Ms.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.