- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 50m
- Yield: 5 large strawberry cinnamon rolls
- 1 cans refrigerated large cinnamon rolls with icing packet
- 2 cups sliced ripe strawberries
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion (extract) (optional)
- butter for buttering pan
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from package and unroll them.
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries all over the cinnamon rolls insides.
- Roll Cinnamon rolls back up one by one and place into a buttered pie dish, or a large baking dish.
- Baking in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, spoon icing from cinnamon roll package into a small bowl.
- Add in 1 teaspoon Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion (extract) and the vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- As soon as cinnamon rolls are done, remove them from oven and drizzle with cream cheese frosting.
Leave a Comment