- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:6h
- Total Time:6h 5m
- Yield: Makes 8 BBQ Pork Chops
- 8 Boneless center cut pork chops
- 64 ounces BBQ Sauce (8 cups) We used Sweet Baby Rays
- 12 ounces soda (we used Diet Coke because that\'s what Thomas drinks)
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- In the bowl of the slow cooker, spread 1/3 of the sauce and top with a layer of pork chops.
- Add more sauce to cover pork chops.
- Add another layer of pork chops.
- Add another layer of BBQ Sauce.
- Continue until all of the pork chops are in the slow cooker and covered.
- Pour soda over pork chops and BBQ.
- Cook on low for 6 hours (or until pork reaches 145°F)
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley (optional)