- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:4h
- Total Time:4h 5m
- Yield: 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Mix chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, garlic, orange marmalade, onion powder and cornstarch together in the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Add in chicken and toss to coat.
- Cook on high for about 3 hours. - Check wings as cooking time may vary based on slow cooker.