- Serves: 10
- Yield: 1 large Strawberry ShortCake Trifle
- 1 large Angel Food Cake (store bought or homemade)
- 2 cartons of strawberries
- 1 large tub of cool whip, thawed
- Wash and dry strawberries. Cut the green tops off of the strawberries. Slice the strawberries and set aside. Cube the Angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- In a large trifle dish, or any tall dish, start layering the trifle.
- First lay down a layer of cubed angel food cake. Next add a layer of cool whip. Next add a layer of strawberries.
- Ontop of the strawberries add another layer of angel food cake, add another layer of cool whip and add another layer of strawberries.
- Continue layers until trifle dish is full. Finishing with a layer of cool whip. Decorate with sliced strawberries.