- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5h
- Total Time: 5h 5m
- Serves: 6 - 8 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken tenders
- 4 cans (14 oz each) dice tomatoes (with basil, garlic, oregano)
- 2 envelopes (1 oz each) Lipton Savory Herb Soup Mix
- 16 ounces Bow tie pasta
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces.
- Dump chicken, diced tomatoes and soup mix into crock pot. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 5 hours. Stir in cheese 30 minutes before done.
- 15 minutes or so before it\'s done, cook pasta in boiling water for 12 minutes. Drain pasta.
- Serve with sauce spooned over pasta or mix everything together.