The Best Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is super easy to toss together, full of flavor and is ready in about 45 minutes! This is an easy cheesy, creamy, family favorite chicken casserole!
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! You’ll get a free e-book cookbook too!
What you’ll need to make The Best Chicken Spaghetti: (amounts in recipe below)
- chicken, cooked and shredded
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- 1 (22 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- diced tomatoes
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
What kind of chicken to use for Chicken Spaghetti:
You can use any kind of cooked chicken for this recipe.
Cook up a few chicken breast or tenders while the pasta is cooking or go the pre-cooked route. Use pre-cooked chicken strips from the freezer that have been defrosted, canned chicken or shred a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.
How to make The Best Chicken Spaghetti:
Preheat oven to 350F.
Cook/Boil spaghetti in a large pot of salted water for 12 minutes.
While spaghetti is cooking, add everything else EXCEPT for chicken and shredded cheddar cheese in a large pot. Stir well and heat over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
Add in cooked chicken.
(this can be chicken you’ve cooked, canned chicken, pre-cooked frozen chicken strips or a shredded rotisserie chicken)
Drain spaghetti and add to mixture.
Toss everything together and stir well.
Pour mixture into 9×13 Casserole Dish or a 2 Quart Casserole Dish.
Top with shredded cheese.
Cook for 25-30 minutes or until casserole is hot and cheese has melted.
Serve with garlic knots or homemade rolls!
Chicken Spaghetti FAQ
1. Can I use a pasta other than Spaghetti? You can! You could use angel hair, linguine, or fettuccine.
2. How long does it take to cook Chicken Spaghetti? This Chicken Spaghetti casserole cooks for 30 minutes in a 350F. oven.
3. Can Chicken Spaghetti be frozen for later? It can be! Just don’t bake it and once it’s all mixed together, pop it into the freezer. Make freezing casseroles like this even easier by lining your casserole dish with foil before filling it. Then once you fill the casserole dish, cover and freeze it in the casserole dish for a few hours or until solid. Then remove complete casserole in the foil from the dish. Place foil lined casserole in a freezer bag and then back into the freezer. When it’s time to get, just remove it from the bag and pop that frozen foil lined casserole back into a casserole dish and bake until hot.
More Chicken Recipes that You’ll love:
- Oven Roasted Beer Can Chicken
- 1980s Slow Cooker CrockPot Chicken and Stuffing
- Chicken Thai Peanut Butter Noodles
More Casserole Recipes that You’ll love:
The Best Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Cooked Chicken can be chicken you've cooked, canned chicken, pre-cooked frozen chicken strips or a shredded rotisserie chicken. If you don't want to use spaghetti you can also use angel hair, linguine, or fettuccine. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 8/19/2020 - Calories and nutrition may vary based on serving sizes and brands used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 391Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 280mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g
Cooked Chicken can be chicken you've cooked, canned chicken, pre-cooked frozen chicken strips or a shredded rotisserie chicken.
If you don't want to use spaghetti you can also use angel hair, linguine, or fettuccine.
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 8/19/2020 - Calories and nutrition may vary based on serving sizes and brands used.
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!