1. Preheat air fryer at 400°F for five minutes. (or 390F if that is the highest yours goes)
2. Lay garbanzo beans on a clean kitchen towel or paper towels. Pat dry.
3. Line air fryer basket with parchment paper.
4. Spread chickpeas evenly in air fryer. Don’t have any beans overlapping.
5. Cook your beans for 30 minutes in the air fryer at 400°F (or 390F if that is the highest yours goes) or until golden brown and toasted to your liking. Shake your basket every 10 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, mix together the seasonings: Buttermilk powder, parsley, garlic, onion, dill weed, onion flakes, chives, salt and pepper.
7. Once chickpeas are done, spray chickpeas generously with cooking spray, or olive oil.
8.Add chickpeas to ranch seasoning. Stir well so that the seasoning is evenly distributed.
If you don't want to make your own ranch seasoning you can also use store bought dry ranch seasoning and use about 1 pack.