Ingredients for Wings
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 3 eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 chicken wings (cut in half at joint to make 6 winglets and 6 drumettes)
Ingredients for Ranch
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups mayo
- With a sharp knife, cut the wings at the joint to create the winglets and the drumettes. Make sure to cut the pointy tip off of the wings.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. In a separate bowl mix together flour, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken wings dry. Place wings in egg and milk mixture. Then dip in the flour mixture until completely coated.
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Place a wire rack over a baking sheet. Place wings on to the wire rack. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and flip over. Bake for 25 more minutes.
- About 5 minutes before the wings should come out of the oven start making the Honey BBQ sauce.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 2 cups of BBQ sauce and 3 tablespoons of honey on medium heat .Stir until hot.
- When wings are done, remove from oven and toss into a huge bowl. Pour BBQ sauce over wings and toss to coat. Place wings back on wire rack and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with ranch for dipping and with celery sticks.
- Directions for Ranch
- In a medium bowl, add 2 cups of mayo and ranch seasoning packet. Mix well. Add milk and whisk. Let sit in fridge for 1-2 hours before using.