I love spending time in my kitchen while developing and testing recipes! I taught myself to cook when I got married and it’s grown into a true passion of mine! I’m always thinking about food and I’m always trying to come up with new recipes to create for my family!
If you’re looking for someone to develop recipes with your product I’d love to talk with you! Please send me an e-mail at [email protected]!
Along with my love for recipes I also have a huge passion for travel! I love traveling to areas near and far while I share my favorite accommodations and tips on BigBearsWife.com. I would be honored to work with you to promote your events, hotels, resorts and city! Also, I’ve added a travel section to the blog and I’m so happy that I am able to share my new adventures with everyone here on BigBearsWife.com! Traveling has always been a passion and I’ve loved it for as long as I can remember! Exploring different cultures and places is just amazing! If you’re in search of someone to work with you on a travel/tourist project or hotel review please contact me at [email protected] because I’d love to talk to you more about your goals and what BigBearsWife.com can do for you!
Get the Word Out on BigBearsWife.com
Big Bear’s Wife has readers from all over the world and they’re amazing! I have found though that most of our readers are women between the ages 20-60 that are looking for easy recipes, southern favorites and vacation ideas.
Who & Where I Reach:
- Over 200k Pageviews a month
- FB likes (BigBearsWife) = 40K+
- Pinterest followers = 34K+
- Twitter (@bigbearswife) = 5K+
- Instagram = 8K
I love to write about and promote products/brands that we already use and love. However, I also love to check out new products that our readers might love.
If you would like your product or brand to be the star of one of my recipes, please contact me for further information and pricing.
Here are some examples of sponsored posts and recipes that I have posted in the past:
- Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken (Sponsored Post and Recipe for Lipton Tea)
- Pecan Pie Cookies (Sponsored Post and Recipe for Dixie Crystals)
- Werewolf Kibble (Halloween Recipe for Dixie Crystals)
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars (Recipe for POST)
- Blueberry Pie Sugar Cookies (Recipe for Dixie Crystals)
BigBearsWife.com would be happy to host giveaways with sponsored posts agreements.
Writing & Recipe Creation
Are you looking for someone to write about your brand or product? Looking for someone to feature it in a recipe or party style post? I am your girl. I currently work with several companies and brands to promote their products through easy and delicious recipes!
Travel Articles and Event Coverage
Want to get the word out about your events or hotel? I would love to work with you to show readers your event or property!
Are you looking for a blogger personality to represent your brand? Let’s promote your product and brand together though blog posts, public appearances, social media promotion and videos!
Television and Magazine Appearances:
- The Roanoker Magazine: November/December 2016 Issue (6 Page Spread, 3 Recipes)
- The Roanoker Magazine: November/December 2016 Issue: Featured Cover Photographer
- WSLS10: Day Time Kitchen Show: August 2015 (Steak and Chicken Stuffed Potatoes)
- WSLS10: Day Time Kitchen Show: August 2015 (Baked Ham and Cheese Rolls)
- WSLS10: Day Time Kitchen Show: August 2015 (Chocolate Chip Apple Pie Cheesecake)
- WSLS10: Day Time Kitchen Show: August 2015 (BlackBerry Skillet Cobbler)
- Restaurant Reviews and Craft Tutorials for It’s All About Her Magazine (2012-2013)
- Featured in the September 2017 Issue of Showcase Magazine -Danville, VA (2 page spread)
- Showcase Magazine: Article Feature on Angie Barrett & Big Bear’s Wife
- Showcase Magazine: October 2017 Issue Recipe Feature (Page 32 – Witch Hot Chocolate)
- Showcase Magazine: November 2017 – July 2020 Issue Recipe Feature
Freelance Work and Profiles:
- Dixie Crystals Profile and Recipes
- The Roanoker Magazine Posts and Articles
- Recipe Lion Profile and Recipes
- All Free Slow Cooker Recipes Profile and Recipes
- Recipe Developer: Family Dollar Blog
- Former Blog Editor at Family Corner Blog
Mentions & Features Online:
- Food Lion News Room: Two Local Roanoke, Va., Area Bloggers Win Food Lion “Frugal Cook-Off” Challenge
- SheKnows: 29 Burritos that will make you forget about Chipotle (Baked Manwich Burrito Recipe)
- Yum’s Favorite Finds – BigBearsWife
- Huffington Post: These Icebox Cake Recipes Are Upping The Dessert Game (White Chocolate Oreo Mint Icebox Cake)
- Living Locurto: Captain America Birthday Party Food Idea (Captain America Party Punch/Independence Day Punch)
- Community Table: 34 Scrumptious Christmas Cookies (Oreo Cookie Wreaths)
- Disney’s Babble: 24 Ways to use leftover egg whites and egg yolks (Southwest Pasta)
- Spoon University: Bring the Magic of Disney Into Your Kitchen with These 8 Desserts (Mickey and Minnie Rice Krispy Treats)
- Trend Hunter: Campfire Cake Pops (S’more Marshmallow Pops)
- Shugary Sweets: 50+ Slow Cooker Meal Ideas (CrockPot Mac and Cheese)
- WWF-Canada : Four ways you can make Halloween less scary for wildlife (Bat Cupcakes)
- Amandas Cookin: Favorite Pecan Pie Recipes for the Holidays (Bourbon Pecan Pie)
- RedBook: 65 Christmas Cookies That Are Basically a Gift In Themselves (Hot Chocolate Cookies)
- Mom On Timeout: 30+ Holiday Favorites (Hot Chocolate Cookies)
- Community Table: 21 Christmas Cookies, Candies, Cakes and Other Treats That’ll Have Santa Begging for More (Hot Chocolate Cookies)
- CopyKat.com: 101 Christmas Cookies You Can’t Resist (Hot Chocolate Cookies)
- Community Table: 30 Can’t Miss New Years Eve Appetizers (Bacon Cheese Dip)
- Country Living: 35 Easy Homemade Delicious Ice Cream Recipes (Unicorn Ice Cream)
- Cosmopolitan: 18 super easy Halloween recipes and party food ideas Halloween party? Nailed it (Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats)
- Country Living: 40+ Popsicle Recipes to Help You Keep Cool This Summer (Banana Cream Pie Popsicles)
- She’s Becoming Doughmesstic – Mini S’mores Ice Cream Cakes
- Tidy Mom – Blackberry and Peach Galette
- Bran Appetit – Broccoli and Cheese Pasta Soup
- Alli N Son – Pastel Flower Cupcakes