- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 ounces ham, cubed into bite sized pieces
- 3 (15.5 oz) cans Cannellini white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 spring of fresh Rosemary
- 1 -2 cups fresh spinach
- Pepper and Salt (or no salt seasoning salt)
- In a large stock pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until garlic starts to brown. Add ham and stir.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the onion powder and stir. Pour in the Cannellini white beans and stir. Sautee and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth. Stir. Add in the sprig of rosemary and bring to a simmer.
- Cover half way and simmer for 30 minutes.
- With 10 minutes remaining on the timer add in the spinach and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.