- Yield: 16-20 pieces fudge
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 oz ) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini M&Ms (I found them in the baking section with the chocolate chips)
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Create a double broiler by place a glass or metal bowl over top of a sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with about 1/2 a cup of water. Bring the water to a simmer. (There should be enough water in the pan to simmer to but enough to touch the top bowl.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and semi sweet chocolate chips to the top bowl. Heat the semi sweet chocolate chips until they are melted, stirring every minute or so.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips into the 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of mini M&Ms over the fudge.
- Let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.